How long has it been since I last kissed somebody?

Has it been weeks? Months? Years?

I'm starting to actually forget what it felt like, not until you asked me to kiss you.

It was weird on my part, but we were both drunk. We just set aside the world for a while, our lips started to meet in passionate lock.

You were more of an aggressive type, so I tried to keep up. Lips to lips. Tongue to tongue. Your hands crawled and caressed my back. Mine went down to your hips. It was as if we both danced to the music made by the waves crashing on the shore and the soft breeze overhead.

From that very moment I felt eternity.

I don't know when we are going to stop, not until I realized that we shouldn't be doing that.

Reasons. Circumstances. Situation. Reality.

I guess I have to thank you for letting me kiss you.

How long has it been? Weeks? Months? Years?

That very night. I was reminded what a kiss felt like.